Benefits of E-Learning – For the Employer
E-Learning to Align Your Business Goals With Today’s Workforce!
There’s been a tremendous growth in E-Learning (internet based learning) recently. Two compelling economic arguments are: The potential for more effective education and, knowledge management within the workplace.
Today’s generation of new employees expects to be taught via internet based training programs. When you provide the flexibility of E – Learning to your employees, you’ll become the employer-of-choice within your industry, and achieve a higher profile.
GO STRAIGHT TO OUR NEW WORKPLACE VIOLENCE PREVENTION E-COURSE OUTLINE - Learn how this course can protect your employees, customers and company.
- E-Learning reduces the cost of training substantially, both directly and indirectly, and increases its relevance and retention,
- E-Learning Training Programs can be customized and adapted to your industry, creating a richer and more significant learning experience for your employees,
- E – Learning accelerates the speed at which organizations can deliver time sensitive messages, and present new knowledge to employees through refresher training, and
- E – Learning is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year!
The R.O.I. with Fiore Group E-Learning
Workplace Violence is a day to day reality that cannot be ignored. It’s increasingly, a real problem for workers, employers, and organizations throughout the world.
One of the top security challenges cited by business owners everywhere is the issue of promoting employee awareness regarding their safety and security while at work.
Fiore Group Training Inc has the solution. We’ve developed a state of the art E – Learning platform, providing your organization with the most comprehensive, high quality, and cost effective Workplace Violence Prevention Training available.
These combined provide an incredible learning experience designed to enhance your employee’s safety while at work.
Our training is delivered through separate 4 Modules: VIEW A SAMPLE
Module 1: Introduction to Workplace Violence
Module 2: How to Identify Workplace Violence
Module 3: Strategies for Preventing Workplace Violence
Module 4: How to Respond to Workplace Violence
The program takes an employee approximately 1.5 – 2 hours to complete.
At the conclusion of each Module, there are several assessment questions which the employee is required to successfully complete in order to move forward.
A Certificate of Completion can be downloaded once the employee has successfully finished the all four Modules.
E-Learning Pricing Structure
1 to 9 employees $22.99 each
10 – 49 employees $18.99 each
50 – 99 employees $14.99 each
100 – 499 employees $10.99 each
500 + CALL FOR PRICES (Plus tax )
Customization can include (amongst others):
- Your company logo and colour scheme throughout the training modules,
- An introductory statement or video on behalf of your organization regarding the importance of the Workplace Violence Prevention training program.
- Provincial / State / Country specific legislation regarding Workplace Violence,
- Industry specific references,
Classroom Based (In House) Learning Still Available
Fiore Group Training Inc still provides Classroom-Based Training Programs. They’re still an effective way to deliver information, and provide learning to employees particularly when they are required to learn new and intricate ideas.
This style of training comes at a higher cost: Training charges, travel expenses, employee’s wages, plus the cost of replacing that employee’s position while they are in the classroom. And the fact is there’s no guarantee that the transition from theory to application will be applied within the workplace.
Your choice: Which delivery model is best for you: In-House or E – Learning?