Handcuffs to Handshakes – New Book by Author Phil Eastwood
Author Phil Eastwood tells stories that show the reader a rare glimpse of human behavior. Handcuffs to Handshakes includes insights from a “Bobby” on effectively communicating in tough situations for team leaders to sales front-end staff, customer service representatives to CEO’s, and even parents and teachers learn how to work effectively with the unique diversity of handling humans.
“Don’t miss this opportunity- your life will thank you for it!”
H Thiessen, Communications Specialist.
Reader Review John Ashbridge from Radio CKNW
Phil Eastwood is not a writer. He’s a cop. And this (his first?) foray into the literary arts is a collection of mainly-autobiographical memories. But the good inspector does have a knack for telling a story and “Handcuffs to Handshakes” provides the reader with a highly-engaging tale that includes a beginning, a middle and an end. Not exactly the orderly contents one would expect to find in a biographical, self-help manual, sub-titled “lessons from thirty years of handling humans.” Moreover, his experiences from a 30-year career of upholding the law and maintaining the public peace, make for a must-read for any would-be police officer … and a ‘should-read’ for many of those who are already plodding the police beat.
- A must read for everyone who wants to learn great communication skills.
- A critical tool for people who want to improve their workplace AND personal relationships.
- You laugh out loud, give you goose bumps, move you to tears AND leave you with a smile on your face.
- You discover why finding and fostering connections between humans is the ‘super-glue’ in positive relationships.
- Learn why EMPATHY really is the most powerful word in the English language
- Great for teams wanting to build better rapport
- Helpful for people working with the public all day.
- Excellent for parents trying to communicate with their teen.
- Useful for a highly stressed environment or public safety context.
Buy Softcover Edition -$14.95 (plus tax and shipping)
Buy 4 – or more and SAVE!
NEW! AVAILABLE NOW - Audio Version of Handcuffs to Handshakes
Narrated by the author. A deluxe 3 CD Version.
BUY AUDIO VERSION - CD Version (sent by mail) $12.95 ([plus tax and shipping)
Narrated by the author.
BUY AUDIO VERSION - Downloadable MP4 of Handcuffs to Handshakes – $9.95